| Answers |
Last week, LiLbEaUt wrote an article asking several questions about the recent outbreak of the Why-Pox. As is the Whyville Way, rather than answer those questions for you, we published the questions themselves -- and boy have you responded!
Frankly, we at the Times are swamped! There have been dozens of excellent Why-Pox related articles submitted in the past week, most of them in response to Lilbeaut's piece. Keep checking back to this article to see some of the best of these -- we'll be putting them up a few at a time.
Thanks for reading the Times, your source for everything Whyville!
| Alienman |
Hi, this is alienman, and I have some of the answers to some of lilbeaut's questions....
- It is believed to be that if someone with the rash kisses you or Achoo's on you, you have a chance to get it.
- I don't think you can, besides staying away from everyone who has it.
- This I don't have the answer to... City Hall will have to answer this.
- This is still unknown...
- Again, I can't answer, because City Hall will have to.
- Basically nothing to prevent it (if you change, it seems to get worse).
- Well, you can still do pretty much everything, except you will constantly say Achoo.
- Yes, very.
- City workers are the people who first started with the rash and then they gave it to other people and so on and so forth.
I hope I have answered some of your questions, lilbeaut!
alienman, signin' out
| QTKewlgrl |
- I think you get the rash if someone kisses you or you get in contact with them... that's how I got it (I think???).
- You can prevent it by not being kissed and not getting sneezed on (LoL) (again, I think!).
- I think it's just a part that City Hall made, to help us LEARN, and have fun!
- I think it varies when you have the rash... some people have had theirs for over a week or even under a week.
- The rash is called Why-Pox. It is very contagious... once you get it you can't get it again.
- Well, you can still talk and do everything the same... you just (every 1 min.) say Achoo
- I'm pretty sure there is nothing you can not do.
- I don't think there is medicine for it.... you just have to wait to get better.
- Yes, it is contagious.
- At first City Hall contaminated a few people with the rash, to see how it would grow, so they also made the disease affect them.