Need help finding Face Factory Vouchers? Read on!
So you want tips for FFV hunting? You've come to the right place! Now, FFVs can be a little tricky to find, especially now that they don't appear in a specific place. But just follow my guidelines, and and you just may end up with a ticket to the Face Factory!
1. FFVs can be anywhere. I once saw one pop up at the Waterfall (Unfortunately, I wasn't lucky enough to catch it), and one at Club Scion. So look everywhere. I usually go to the Meadow or the Getty Museum.
2. Be aware. Make sure you are paying attention, or someone else will snag it before you! I like to listen to music or talk on the phone with someone while on my searches. Whatever you choose to do, make sure you are looking at the screen.
3. Once you see an FFV, click on it quickly. Sometimes someone is closer to it than you are and gets it first. I usually stay in the center of the room, so it's equal everywhere.
4. Don't be discouraged if you keep missing them! Just keep trying. Remember, it's okay to take a break.
5. Have fun on your searches!