Are you bored? Do you have nothing to do for the rest of the winter break? Is someone's birthday coming up, but you have no idea what to get them? If you answered yes to any of these questions, I have a project for you!
What you need:
- Fimo(or any polymer clay)
- Lollipop stick
- Screw hook
- Hot glue gun
- Necklace chain
1) Start with two equal sized lumps of different colored Fimo or polymer clay.
2) With your fingertips roll the lumps into long, thin strips.
3) Take one of the strips and fold it around the other strip, so the two strips are intertwined.
4) Roll the intertwined strips out with your fingers, so the colors flatten into each other and become one long strip.
5) Starting at one end, curl the strip so it creates a winding circle.
6) Wind it up completely.
7) Cut a lollipop stick in half.
8) Push a screw hook in the top of the lollipop, and push the lollipop stick in the bottom of the lollipop.
9) Remove the lollipop stick carefully so the hole it made stays intact. Keep the screw hook in place and bake in an oven until hard.
10) Once the lollipop has cooled down use the hot glue gun to put glue on the end of the lollipop stick. Put the stick inside the lollipop and let it dry.
11) Put a chain through the screw hook and your lollipop necklace is ready to wear!
I hope you have fun doing this project. Remember to be careful using an oven and a hot glue gun. Get a parent's help!
Author's Note: Source: http://www.cutoutandkeep.net/projects/lollipop_pendant_necklace