Recently on Whyville, memes have become pretty popular. Especially Lopan's rage faces! This inspired me to hold a little contest. Below will be 10 examples of memes (just the text!) and the first three people to y-mail me the name of all of the memes will win 3,000 clams each! The examples will be from specific pictures of the meme. Like if I used Chemistry Cat, I would have the example say "sodium sodium sodium sodium BATMAN!". I will post in the Forums who the winners are once I have them to close the contest.
1. "If the number 666 is considered evil, is 25.8069 the root of all evil?"
2. "Why don't we take Auto-save and push it into Pokemon?"
3. "Every person was fighting in the style of an Oriental martial art. Those young adults were as nimble as a great electrical discharge across the sky."
4. "Not sure if neighbors are vacuuming or listening to dubstep."
5. "I don't always ask if you're ready, but when I do, I can't hear you."
6. "Stung by bee? Why not stung by A?"
7. "The man who created knock-knock jokes deserves a no-bell prize."
8. "I need you to stay late tonight. We really have to catch that red dot."
9. "MC Hammer? McDonald's makes tools?"
10. "A horse walks into a bar. The bartender asks, "Why the long face?" The horse does not respond because it is a horse. It can neither speak nor understand English. It is confused by its surroundings and gallops out of the bar, knocking over a few tables."