Today I'm gonna show you all how to do a 'natural glamorous' look with inexpensive makeup products that actually work well. This look is perfect for you if you're starting off with makeup and want to start with a natural look or if you don't want to spend $30 on a lipstick.
The total cost of all these makeup products together is under $25 - but you can always purchase each of these makeup products separately.
All the products I'm going to show today:
1. First, I'll take the Covergirl Outlast Stay Fabulous 3 in 1 Foundation ($7) and I'll just apply it to my face, focusing on blemishes and red spots. I'll also use this as concealer.
2. Taking the Elf Total Face Brush ($1) and the Rimmel Stay Matte Pressed Powder ($4), I'll just also brush this on top of my foundation to mattify my face.
3. Next I'll prime my eyes with my Elf Eyelid Primer ($1), and then I'll take my Wet N' Wild Eyeshadow Trio in the shade Walking In Eggshells ($3). I'll take the mini eyeshadow applicators that the trio comes with to apply my eyeshadow onto my lids.
4. I'll take my Elf Liquid Eyeliner ($1) and line my eyes, winging it out a little.
5. Time for mascara! I'll use the Maybelline Great Lash Mascara ($4) and I'll apply 2 coats.
6. Last but not least, I'll take my Maybelline Baby Lips in the shade Cherry Me and I'll just apply it onto my lips.
That's basically it. I'm sorry if this tutorial wasn't that good, because I never really write out my makeup tutorials, my grammar is limited, and I couldn't take pictures of me applying the actual products onto my face.
Have a fabulous rest of your day!