Newbie Lover #1
Hey hey everyone! Guess where I am right now? You betcha! The Waiting Room! It's not so bad, though; it gives me time to write articles.
This time my friends, I will focus my attentions on helping new citizens, or "newbies" that many of you may call them. There are many newcomers lately, wandering around feeling sorry for themselves or trying to force friendships.
For those of you who are newcomers, this is the completely wrong way to go about it! But don't fret my pets, *LOL*! I have a few tips that may help you get through this memorable yet difficult time in your Whyville life. =)
- Don't force anything, just be yourself, 100%.
- DO NOT ask for clams, just go up and introduce yourself, start a friendly conversation. =)
- Just be yourself -- don't change your appearance or personality to please anyone!
- If the people your trying to make friends with don't accept you for you, move on!
And last but not least,
- Don't come on too strongly, be subtle yet interesting -- leave a few things to the imagination, if you know what I mean. =)
Those my friends, are my 5 "golden rules" of Whyville. Just try out these tips if you're having a little big of trouble fitting in. I'm sure you'll find them quite helpful around here. And newcomers, don't be shy; if you need help with anything, y-mail me, I'll be glad to help you out! Oh yeah, and one last thing, I am more than happy to have you stay in my house free while you settle in. Y-mail me for details. =)
Bracelet -- Newbie Lover =) *hehe*