Zits and Pimples
Steps toward a clean face!
Every night and morning, you should clean your face, but don't just clean your face, follow these tips:
- Pat your face with a washcloth with hot water. Do this repeatedly. It opens up your pores.
- Next, apply soap to your face. (The soap can be just regular face wash, or you can try going to a store and look for special acne fighting or zit preventing soaps.)
- Wash off the soap with freezing cold water. (Cold closes your pores).
And you're done!
- Never try to pop zits. It makes them bigger and widens the area of infection. Plus, the bacteria from your hands makes the zit worse!
- Eating chocolates and certain foods is in no way the cause of pimples. This is the biggest rumor EVER.
- Try not touching your face all the time or picking at it; the number of pimples will decrease!
- One of the real causes of pimples is stress, so RELAX!
- Another great product for girls is cleansing masks; they are cool!