Hola (means hello in Spanish)! It's me, CLINX!!!
How are you all? I was just reading an article by pinkbubbl, about how to speak French. Well, I also speak Spanish, so I thought I would teach you just the basics, and if the editor will let me, I can do a new article every week!
So here we go... just the basics for today:
- Hola -- Hello
- Como es usted? -- How are you?
- Buenos Dias! -- Good day/morning!
- Cu???l es su nombre? -- What's your name?
- Mucho gracias -- Thank-you very much
- Adios! -- Bye!
LoL, just the basics -- hoped you like it. Oh yeah, LOL, I forgot... here is how you pronounce the letters, okay?
- If there are 2 "L"s, they will be pronounced as a "y" or a "j" LL as in Llama is pronounced like "yama", not "lama".
- If there is a capital "N" in the word, that means it is supposed to have an "~" above it and that is pronounced with a "NY" sound. It's hard to explain!!!
Every other letter is pretty close to the English language, I guarantee.
- A -- "Ah" as in the word "As" or "And"
- E -- "Eh" as in the word " Egg"
- I -- "EE" as in the word "Feet or "Beet"
- O -- "Oh" as in the word "Boat" or "Float"
- U -- "OO" as in the word "Snooze"
I hope you had fun learning. IF there is any word in particular that you want to learn, just why-mail me at CLINX.
Hope you liked my EspaNol!!! (Spanish)