*Crunch crunch* Mmm... *nibble* yum... *sluuurp*... oh, uh, woops! This is oSTEPHo here, getting my munch on! LOL! What I am truly writing about DOES have a point, I swear.
I was sitting in front of my computer and eating some French toast when a thought came to my head. What was it, you ask? Read on!
How people reading this have maids? How many of you, when you want food, say, "Mom, can you make me something?" or go to the freezer to pull out that "Hungry Man" dinner? Or how about that small percentage of you who walk to your cabinets and make food yourself!?
For those of you who do make your own food, and those of you who want to, here are some (really easy!) recipes for you to try.
What you need -- one loaf of bread, 3 eggs, 1 cup milk, 1/4 cup flour, 1 T sugar, 1 T butter. (T means Tablespoon, t means teaspoon)
- Cut bread into slices (unless of course it already is, LOL).
- Mix milk, eggs, sugar, and flour together.
- Soak bread in batter until covered.
- Heat butter in skillet (you know, when it's hot enough that the butter seems to 'dance', as some people describe it).
- Cook over medium heat until each side is a golden brown.
- Add syrup, butter, or w/e and EAT! (That's the best part!)
Not many people don't like these... *licks lips* mmm...
What you need: 1/3 cup orange concentrate, 1/2 cup milk, 1/2 cup water, 3 tablespoons sugar, 1 teaspoon vanilla extract, 7 ice cubes
- Place ice in blender. Blend on crush or highest speed until ice is in slivers.
- Add other ingredients (you may have to add them in stages or one at a time), then blend until it's smooth.
- Pour into cup and mmm, drink away!
And by the way, here's a helpful hint: make sure you put the top on the blender. I seem to keep forgetting that one.
Well, there are two recipes, for now. Maybe I'll write in more later. Put on your aprons and... er... whatever kind of hats chefs wear and go coooking!
I know, that sounded odd, right?
This is oSTEPHo saying good-bye once again... I'm sure you will be missing me! Byeee...