We've all wondered how to keep from catching the WhyPox. Well, it's Pox season
again, so we have another chance of figuring out how to catch it or, more importantly,
how not to catch it.
Here are some ways I think might help us avoid getting WhyPox:
* Don't let an infected citizen dance on you.
* Try not to get hit by a projectile thrown by an infected person.
* Don't whisper to infected citizens. (Many people think this is the main way
* Heck, maybe even Why-Mail can spread it!
* Just don't come in contact with the "infects" (people carrying the
Pox) in any way at all.
* Ingest 3 vials. They taste bad, but immunize you.
I suggest that if you're too poor for vials, then stay in the Greek Theater.
There appears to be no spreading of the disease there.
Okay, I've got to go to the circus. *circus music plays*
This is ps2man1, your neighborhood circus daredevil!