Did you read my last article on Famous Quotes? Did they make you think? Did you think about choices you make? Well, I have decided to write another article with more quotes. I hope to turn this into a weekly article with five quotes so I hope you enjoy it. Now onto the quotes...
1. "The future is not something we enter. The future is something we create." ~Leonard I. Sweet
2. "The thoughts of Youth are long, long thoughts." ~Henry Wadsworth Longfellow
3. "Pain is inevitable, Suffering is optional." ~ Unknown
I saw this next one in a classroom...
4. "Lack of planning on your part does not constitute an emergency on my part." ~Unknown
5. "In any moment of decision the best thing you can do is the right thing. The worst thing you can do is nothing." ~ Theodore Roosevelt
Again, read these quotes and spend the week thinking about them. Question what they mean. Ponder why they were said. Ask yourself an abundance of questions. I hope to have this be a regular column, so if you have a quote which you believe everyone should know, and that you would like included in the next issue, please y-mail me. As always, discuss your thoughts in the BBS.