Last week's article was on famous presidential quotes, made by US Presidents. This week, we leave the politically famous behind, and look at quotes by famous entrepreneurs, or businessmen. These people are not just businessmen, however. They have pioneered some of the greatest technologies we know. Today, let's learn from their experiences by listening to what they have to say through their quotes. Here we go...
1. Be nice to nerds. Chances are you'll end up working for one.
2. Your time is a valuable resource.
- Bill Gates, Microsoft CEO (Chair Executive Officer)
3. A man should never neglect his family for business.
-Walt Disney. He has so many great titles, I can't list them all or pick just one, but who doesn't know who he is?
4. If you want to achieve excellence, you can get there today. As of this second, quit doing less-than-excellent work.
- Thomas J. Watson, Former IBM Chairman
5. As long as you're going to be thinking anyway, think big.
- Donald Trump, Business Executive
6. High expectations are the key to everything.
- Sam Walton, Wal-Mart Founder, CEO, etc.
7. Just because something doesn't do what you planned it to do in the first place doesn't mean it's useless.
- Thomas Edison
That's all for now folks! Oh, that reminds me, next week's article will be on famous television quotes, so feel free to y-mail me, or leave a message in the BBS with your favorite TV quote. Also, don't forget to talk about this article, and what it means to you. Please be courteous, as all of you were in the last one. In honor and memory of Armada (Danni),
So long, and thanks for all the fish, this is Eric5675.